|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Water Source Type||Industrial Effluent|
|Treatment Technique||Activated glass media|
|Automation Grade||Fully Automatic|
· AFM® will double the performance of any sand filter
· 97% Filtration down to 4 microns with no flocculation (Grade 1)
· Nominal filtration down to 0.1 microns with flocculation
· No bio-instability or transient worm-hole channelling of unfiltered water into the product water.
· Barrier to Cryptosporidium oocysts
· Return in capital out of revenue, usually less than 2 years
· Direct Replacement for sand and lasts for 20+ years
· Reduces operating costs by saving on Chemicals, Water and Energy.